Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Bunch of Beautiful Girls

Hello, This is Amy (Tammy's little sister) doing a guest blog post for Tammy. I have her girls with me right now and as I was looking at the pictures I took of them today I realized this family of BEAUTIFUL GIRLS needed a blog to share their beauty with the world. So here are my pretty little nieces who are having a great time visiting with our family right now. And of course, we are enjoying them also!
Lauren Taylor - 7
Erin Taylor - 3

Brooke Taylor - 4
(The princess who does NOT like having her picture taken)


The twins (Adison and Erin)

The goofballs (Lauren & Avery)



1 comment:

  1. Yes, these beautiful girls definitely needed their own blog! Way to go Aunt Amy! Great pics as always! (LOVE the one of Avery laughing and leaning her head back on Lauren! Adison and Erin make quite the mischevious pair. Love it!)

    ReplyDelete